Daddies' Day is a great occasion, typically running on the Saturday before Fathers' Day in June.
What goes on on Daddies' Day?
- All children from morning and afternoon sessions are invited to bring a parent, grandparent, carer to school.
- He doesn't have to be a daddy
- We have a variety of activities on offer, and we give you the opportunity to meet your child's teachers
- There are lots of activities, including some that we only do on daddies day, for example woodwork
- We sell drinks and biscuits; and you can get breakfast! (Remember that cassio needs to get 10% of our revenue from fundraising to remain solvent)
- Looking forward to seeing you then.