Our Aim and Vision
Cassio Pre-School provides a unique learning and growth experience for all children
Working in partnership with parents, carers & childcare professionals of the local community. We aim to ensure children are part of a warm, friendly, stimulating & challenging environment, where alongside a trained, dedicated and caring staff team, children feel safe, secure, valued, encouraged and supported in all aspects of their development & well being.
A full copy of our 2017 Ofsted inspection report can be viewed here.
Cassio Pre-School was established 30 years ago to nurture and encourage children between the ages of 2 years, six months up until five.
Our secure, stimulating and challenging environment encourages mental and physical development of each child
- We provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age
- We maintain a structured educational framework based on the Early Years Foundation Stage, tailored to meet each child's needs
- We work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop
- We offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity and inclusivity
- Our dedicated keyworkers track and develop each child's progress through regular observations, assessments and tailored planning
- We maintain a portfolio for each child, recording and celebrating developments and achievements in line with the EYFS